Monday, August 25, 2008

Stupid computers

I've spent the last couple of days without a computer because my laptop went to crap and my desktop has been down and torn apart for going on a year now. So, now Kyle's got my laptop trying to fix it and I finally spent some time to get my desktop up and running again. It's weird because I haven't actually used a personal desktop in quite sometime, at least anywhere other than work.

Anywho, I realized that being without a computer the last couple of days, I've really missed reading all the blogs I normally read on a daily basis. I don't blog very often myself, in fact, I think I've only blogged maybe 5 or 6 times since I started this, but I do get on everyday and read all of my friends blogs. I really love it. There must be something to this blogging thing.

2 comments:

WICK said...

and we love yours. All 3 of them.

The Giffen Family said...

you should totally be reading ours...seriously bestie!!